The popular power tools used in the automotive industry
In the automotive, construction, and various industries, the individuals can see a variety of power tools which help making different tasks easier and quicker. They might be electrical tool running using the electrical power and the electronic tools which are running using the storage batteries. Generally, the power tools are the different types of mechanical devices or tools which are operating when they start by the external power source. This external power source might be air, electricity, or the pneumatics.
Automotive power tools:
There are different types of power tools used in the automotive industry for the various purposes such as,
- Removing bolts and nuts
- Drilling body work
- Secure the automotive parts
- Polishing the surface
- Sand body filter
- Removing corrosion and etc.
According to the needs of the tools in the automotive workshop, there are various choices of automotive power tools available. Almost all the regular automotive or mechanical works require only the simple power tools. But the major projects like a restoration of the vehicle needs some of the heavy duty power tools such as air drill.
Different types of power tools used in automotive:
While buying the power tools for the automotive industry, there are some of the important factors to be considered such as type of the tool, brand, reputation, and quality of the power tool. It is always better choosing the high quality power tools from the leading brand in order to make all the automotive tasks simpler and easier. When the buyers are going for the tools with the maximum durability, they are good to use for many years. The following are some of the popular types of power tools used in the automotive field.
- Automotive car polishers – These power tools are also known as the circular polishers which are used by the automotive professionals to apply polishing compounds or finishing waxes on the car. The automotive car polisher power tool is highly powerful to use. The people who are all handling this tool must be careful because the improper use will burn the paintwork on your car.
- Air compressor power tools – The air compressor power tools are also called the pneumatic power tools which are usually faster, lighter, and too powerful to use. This particular kind of power tool is actually using the air compressor unit in order to generate the torque. Some of the commonly used air compressor power tools will be,
- Dual head air ratchet – It helps to loosen hardness while removing bolts and nuts in the automobiles.
- Impact wrench – This power tool is for the heavy equipment maintenance and automotive repair.
- Pneumatic chisel – This tool is useful for the repair of the various automotive parts.
- Pneumatic screwdriver – It is a special power tool for the manufacturing and assembly process of the automotive parts.
- Heavy duty air drill – This automotive power tool is used especially for the heavy duty drilling on the tractors and truck body works.
- Pipe flaring power tools – This power tool is actually composed of the two main parts and also the set of bars along with the holes in the different diameters. In these holes, the pipes will be inserted into to get a perfect shape.
While using the different power tools in the automotive industries, everyone should carefully handle all of them with the proper safety precautions.
- Protect your eyes by wearing the glass shields
- Protect your ears using the earplugs
- Protect your complete body by wearing suitable gloves, safety non-skid shoes, dust masks, hardhats, and so on.